We are looking for a driven individual, ready to learn marketing from a diverse, passionate, hands-on team of people.
This is not going to be a “fetch us the coffee” internship. You’ll actually be responsible for the work that you do and measured on the results you achieve. In fact, in your role you will collaborate closely with the marketing manager to track campaign metrics and impact.
Start date: January.
What you will do
- You will develop the outreach and content plan to actively target threads and questions relevant to our market on Reddit and Quora. This means promoting our own content, create topics, participate in debates etc. in order to increase brand exposure and draw leads to our site;
- You will create the content calendar for our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), as well as help with customer support;
- Write social media posts, ads, threads etc;
- Assist the marketing team with ongoing projects.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or master / MSc in marketing, PR, communications, business administration, entrepreneurship etc;
- or have a lot of interest in proving yourself for this position;
- You’re available to work in a part-time (max. 20 hours per week) job;
- You speak English fluently (other languages are a plus);
- You are an excellent communicator, and have great writing skills;
- You’re curious and interested in learning new things, ALL the time.
- Get on-the-job marketing training in the B2B market;
- Gain actual skills working with digital marketing, SEO, growth hacking, customer support, KPIs, OKRs, paid ads, PPC, AI;
- (Don’t know what all of that means? We’ll teach you!);
- Collaborate with really smart and passionate people;
- Work from your favourite pod in your university’s library;
- or from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee. (Seriously, our coffee is legendary!);
- Flexible working hours for a paid internship.