Performance Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a performance marketing professional to boost our paid acquisition channels.
You will be responsible for acquiring new leads and customers for our SaaS product through Google Ads and Facebook. The focus of this role will be to create and manage B2B paid media campaign (PPC, Paid Social, Remarketing), create metrics and measure ROI and campaign impact. This role with work closely with the marketing manager to track campaign metrics and impact.
You will manage our +$10,000 account and work seamlessly with our company based in Oslo, Norway. This is a full time position.
What you will do:
- Create and manage B2B paid media campaign (PPC, Paid Social, Remarketing etc.), mainly in Google Ads and Facebook
- Create metrics for each campaign and work with the marketing manager to collect and analyze the metrics
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance / ROI weekly and monthly; provide recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience in managing international accounts
- Experience working with lead generation-based marketing, preferably in a SaaS / B2B environment
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more). Knowledge of tools analytics tools, such as Google Analytics / Amplitude / Chartmogul and Google Tag Manager will be a plus
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince in your ads
- You are a native English speaker (other languages a plus, especially Norwegian, German, French, Dutch)
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, animation tools or video tools is a plus.
- Work directly with new growth initiatives ("growth hacking") that will have a huge impact on the company's future.
- Work in a small group with really smart and passionate people.
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up.
- Loose vacation policy
- Work remote in Europe (UTC-1 to UTC+4)
- or from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
ABOUT MEMORYWe create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, and is currently used by 4,000 companies from more than 150 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and almost half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway. Read more on memory.ai