We are looking for a high capacity individual to fill the role of designer in the marketing growth team. Your responsibility will be to create the visual designs for the growth initiatives we're implementing, and to design various marketing material (banners, e-books, infographics etc.).
You'll work closely with developers, copywriters and marketing experts to:
- Improve the effectiveness of our advertising and our marketing website.
- Optimize signup conversion on our product marketing pages and on our AppStore and Play product pages.
- Create stunning new landing pages for marketing campaigns and optimize existing ones.
- You have a growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- You want to work in a high impact, fast-moving team, that actually is data-driven.
- You have a strong focus on creating better user experiences
- You see failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You love designing new flows and landing pages.
- You play well with others, and your written and verbal communication skills are solid.
- UI/UX design background
- You know Sketch, Photoshop, wireframing, prototyping tools, animation tools, HTML, CSS
- Advanced conceptual and visual skills
- A considered approach to problem solving — taking into account all states and exceptions
- Able to explain your thinking clearly
- If applying for a remote position: a proven track record of working in a remote team.
- Previously worked in a growth role.
- Experience with UX design.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (like Confidence Intervals) and statistical tests for experiments.
- You have experience with the Lean Analytics Cycle described in Lean Analytics (Croll & Yoskovitz)
- Knowledge of the Jobs to Be Done framework or other design thinking frameworks.
- Design-led company focus; We put design first.
- Work exclusively with growth initiatives ("growth hacking") that will have a huge impact on the company's future.
- Work in a small group with really smart and passionate people.
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up.
- Loose vacation policy
- Work remote in Europe (UTC-1 to UTC+4)
- or from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
ABOUT MEMORYWe create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, and is currently used by 4,000 companies from more than 150 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and almost half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway. Read more on memory.ai