Front-end Developer (Growth)
We are looking for a high capacity individual to fill the role of front-end developer in the marketing growth team. Your responsibility will be to write code to implement landing pages and optimizations on our marketing website (GatsbyJS).
You'll work closely with designers, copywriters and marketing experts to:
- Optimize signup conversion on our product marketing pages.
- Build new features such as the savings calculator on our website.
- Create new landing pages for marketing campaigns and optimize existing ones.
- You have a growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- You want to work in a high impact, fast-moving team, that actually is data-driven.
- You ship code faster and with higher quality than most of your peers.
- You see failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You love implementing new designs and setup A/B tests.
- You play well with others, and your written and verbal communication skills are solid.
- You have a solid understanding of modern HTML & CSS.
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- If applying for a remote position: a proven track record of working in a remote team.
- Previously worked in a growth role.
- Experience with GatsbyJS.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (like Confidence Intervals) and statistical tests for experiments.
- You have experience with the Lean Analytics Cycle described in Lean Analytics (Croll & Yoskovitz)
- Knowledge of the Jobs to Be Done framework or other design thinking frameworks.
Our frontend is built on top of React, Redux, and with many popular libraries (like Flow and re-select). Our marketing website is built with GatsbyJS. And our backend runs Ruby on Rails.
- Work exclusively with growth initiatives ("growth hacking") that will have a huge impact on the company's future.
- Work in a small team with highly capable and passionate people.
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Work remote in Europe (UTC-1 to UTC+4).
- or from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
We create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, and is currently used by 4,000 companies from more than 150 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and almost half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway. Read more on memory.ai