Head of Sales
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for exceptional individuals to join, grow, develop and lead our Sales Team.
Sales at Memory means we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Memory brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, but Memory as a whole. We now need someone to take our small and great sales team to the next level. You will also be creative and set the directions for what sales in Memory should be and look like. For our first product Timely, and other products to come.
- Take on full responsibility for managing all existing client relationships
- Attract, develop, and retain talented and engaged people on your team
- Managing prospecting, lead generation and pipeline sales process
- Own responsibility for sales volume and revenue forecasting and reporting
- Grow revenue through increasing average size of contract and by securing multi-city and multi-year deals
- Minimum 3 years experience Sales Management in SaaS or similar
- Has demonstrated scaling revenues
- A genuine enjoyment and knowledge of technology
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong on organization and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Startup experience managing 100%+ annual growth is a plus
- Oslo based position
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?