WE ARE MEMORY
We're now looking for an exceptional Android Engineer to help our Product Team. We're looking for someone who brings fresh ideas across all areas. You'll be technical, results-oriented and a great team player, adept at managing individual projects, priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Memory's Android solutions to help build something incredible with us.
- Build large-scale mobile apps for Android, the first being our product Timelyapp.com
- Develop and run quality tests (documenting and analyzing all results)
- Deliver clear, actionable insights to the Product Team
- Maintain Memory's trademark high quality
- +2 years' experience engineering and developing native apps using Google Android SDK
- Thorough knowledge of the Android SDK and the AndroidX libraries
- Fluent in both Java and Kotlin
- Experience with these popular OSS libraries: RxJava2, Dagger2, Retrofit2, Mockito2
- Solid understanding of Android architectural patterns such as MVP, MVVM and Repository
- Able to unit test code for robustness (including edge cases, usability, and general reliability)
- A sense of good UX
- Independent, detail-oriented, systematic and analytical
- Great at communicating in person and in written with our remote teams
- Work with great initiative, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures and their time and space performance is a plus!
OTHER TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the back-end
- React for the web front-end
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Swift and Objective C for the iOS front-end
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work remotely in a European timezone OR
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo (Memory HQ) with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and coffee.
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understand this culture and thrive alongside others passionate about self-improvement and honesty. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life, believing that people with different backgrounds create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company!
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?