We are looking for a senior level engineer. You should have built things from scratch and have expanded complex projects. You should probably have at least 5 years of experience.
In your CV when describing job experience, please do the following:
- Describe in 1-2 sentences what the project was.
- Describe _your_ specific input in this project. Please describe this thoroughly. You are welcome to mention the toughest thing you had encountered and how you solved it.
- If project is available publicly, please provide the app store link.
If there is code of yours available to look at, please include a link.
- Build parts of existing iOS app and build future apps from scratch
- Be responsible for features from inception and until they’re phased out
- Participate in on-call duties to keep product up and running
- Experience working on a commercial product. Preferably from that product’s early stages or at least having built a particular part by yourself/mostly by yourself
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently troubleshoot issues and errors to resolution and to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Deep technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development and what the UIKit & Foundation frameworks offer
- Ability to plan and make decisions regarding application architectural design and potential use of third-party components
- Ability to navigate through and gain familiarity with existing codebase, in order to extend and improve in an efficient manner
- Solid knowledge of VCS tools, specifically git and GitHub
- A fluent English speaker
- macOS development experience is a big plus
- watchOS development experience is a big plus
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Mostly Objective C & some Swift for iOS development
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Java & Kotilin for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want, or…
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WE ARE MEMORY
We create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, which is currently used by 4,000 companies from 160 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and just under half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway.