Office Manager and Executive Assistant
WE ARE MEMORY
Memory is not your average Norwegian company. We are over 40 people spread across the world on a mission to build tools that redefine the future of work. Because we are tired of modern work tools pursuing connectivity at the expense of actual progress.
We are not just talk. Our first product is used by over 4500 businesses around the world, of all sizes and we will not stop there. We expect to grow our topline aggressively every year and have raised more than $6 mln in venture capital.
We believe in distributed work, flat hierarchy and flexible hours. We want to make sure that you have the environment needed to deliver your best work and are sure that you know yourself best. To help you recharge after intensive development cycles and sprints, we offer flexible vacation policy.
To help our mission we are currently looking for a world-class Office Manager and Executive Assistant talent. A skilled service-minded individual who can thrive in a highly operational, hybrid role. You will assist our CEO with daily administrative tasks that land on his table, while at the same time managing our office, purchasing, travel and arrangements for team and customers. You will be measured by how happy our team is and how smoothly all of the above run.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with CEO and support him in growing the company fast.
Our first product is called Timely, the world's first AI-based time tracking platform. It uses advanced machine learning (the real kind, not the pretend kind) to analyse everything you do in a day, privately and securely, and automatically creates a timesheet for you. Time tracking is a notoriously disliked task for millions of people and Timely radically simplifies it. So far 4500 companies from 160 countries depend on Timely to plan, track and run their time-related projects.
At the heart of Timely lies our Memory-database, which is built to help humans solve problems we're not fully equipped to solve. Like remembering what you did two weeks ago. We think there are a plethora of problems to be solved with the same core database and have started working on future products in addition to continuing developing Timely.
- Support CEO with his responsibilites
- Meeting and presentation preparation
- Point of contact and channel for legal communication
- Inbox management and calendar coordination for the CEO
- Office management
- Point of contact for landlord and suppliers (cleaners, lunch, grocer)
- Travel booking
- Expense report coordination and oversight
- Other ad hoc tasks
- At least 3 years experience from similar role. We will focus on your exposure to and assistance to top management.
- Service minded (!!!)
- On-time delivery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deliver without much supervision
- Solution oriented
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral English and Norwegian)
- You need to be comfortable with variation and an occasional lack of clarity
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understand this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?