WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Growth Team by providing actionable insights from our data around product, users and marketing campaigns. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us.
You understand customers, you have analytical horsepower and business judgment. You have experience drafting surveys, constructing marketing tests and driving the implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies. You will support stakeholders from growth, sales, marketing and product teams, so they can make the right decisions. You are accurate and have an attention to details.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Evaluate performance of sales and marketing strategies by analyzing relevant metrics (CAC, LTV, Churn rate etc.)
- Deep-dive exploratory analysis of any data that interests you and could contribute to growing the company
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Assist in preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders (investors)
- Analyze user data and communicate key findings to team members in an understandable way
- Help build a data-driven culture by increasing teams' use of data for decisions across the company
- A mathematical and statistical background, preferably a BA/BS in a quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and deriving insights from data.
- Experience with data visualisation and data visualization tools (Excel, R, Python, Pandas, Seaborn or similar)
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience with higher level business discussions
- Ability to get things done and make progress with minimal supervision
- A proven track record of delivering actionable analysis
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit (i.e. no one is too important to do the office dishes)
- Nice to haves:
- Experience with machine learning (Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn or similar).
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Developer experience (any programming language)
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Open vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Timely HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- We use MacBooks, but we will get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done!
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?