Machine Learning Engineer
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfill this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Team as a Machine Learning Engineer. You are an experienced software engineer. You are capable and passionate about inventing new technology at the intersection of computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning, machine learning powered customer experiences and deploying it at scale.
- Background from Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- Experience in machine learning, computer vision or artificial intelligence
- Deep understanding of multiple ML algorithms, how they work and the trade-offs involved
- Strong algorithm development experience
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling and data analysis
- Skills with Python, C++, Java and/or other programming languages
- Experience with ML libraries such as scikit-learn, Keras and/or Tensorflow
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for someone who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?