Quality Assurance Specialist (QA)
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for a full time Quality engineer with 5+ years of experience in managing and delivering quality features and products. You will be working with a team of backend engineers to ensure delivery of features which work at scale and setting up test automation infrastructure.
You care deeply about your profession. Here’s a chance to be nitpicky and get paid for it! Working as a QA specialist, you’ll be expected to find all the flaws and glitches in software and apps and come up with tests to detect them. We're looking for a great QA that can readily identify requirements and scope out relevant negative/positive scenarios at every stage of the process. It’s your ability to envision the unanticipated curveballs that make you a great QA in Timely. You are great at communicate in person and you build better relationships as well as better products.
- You’ll help keep the quality top-notch in Memory
- Evaluate the software, applications and features
- Developing and running quality tests, and documenting and analyzing test results
- Deliver clear, actionable insight to the Product Teams
- Test automation
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical
- Quality engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Selenium Webdriver or similar test frameworks
- Programming with Ruby and Python experience would be a added advantage
- Setting up test infrastructure for continuous delivery
- Automating application built using React and REST API’s
- Unit, functional and integration testing
- BDD and TDD tools
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?