Quality Assurance Specialist (QA)
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Team by providing actionable, clear insight. Finding fault is all well and good; delivering clear, actionable insight takes skill. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us.
You care deeply about your profession. Here’s a chance to be nitpicky and get paid for it! Working as a QA specialist, you’ll be expected to find all the flaws and glitches in software and apps and come up with tests to detect them. We're looking for a great QA that can readily identify requirements and scope out relevant negative/positive scenarios at every stage of the process. It’s your ability to envision the unanticipated curveballs that make you a great QA in Timely. You are great at communicate in person and you build better relationships as well as better products.
- You’ll help keep the quality top-notch in Memory
- Evaluate the software and applications
- Developing and running quality tests, and documenting and analyzing test results
- Deliver clear, actionable insight to the Product Teams
- Background from engineering or/and testing/launching SaaS products.
- Experience in operating test tools, exploratory testing and conducting analysis of test data to identify potential breaking points in products
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently troubleshoot issues and errors to resolution and to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in continuous process improvement is a plus
- Test automation knowledge would be an awesome plus
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?