Creative Content Writer
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Growth Team evolve our brand identity into something that radically stands out amongst tech companies. We believe in writing content that helps our customers get their job done better. We believe genuine content that communicates what we stand for – not 'content marketing' created with the sole purpose of selling our product – is what builds authority, respect and will gravitate customers towards us.
You have a very sharp writing hand, you're a great team player, and you're looking to build something incredible with us. You enjoy creating a plan, setting a deadline and executing on it. You're full of initiative, and you don't need someone to tell you exactly what to do, and when to do it.
- You'll write engaging content that attracts new customers and positions Memory as a world-class company to work in
- You'll create our content strategy and make sure it is aligned with our go-to-market strategy
- You'll interview customers about how they use our products, and turn their stories into digestible case studies
- You'll write copy and microcopy for our apps across several platforms to increase user engagement and understanding
- You'll take lead in creating a Memory content style guide to ensure clear and consistent content across teams and channels
- 2+ years of experience in an editorial or copywriting role
- Proven first class writing ability (in English). You produce engaging, accurate copy even under time pressure
- You're able to work independently, create your own schedule and deliver on time with minimal supervision
- A wholistic approach to content; You understand how to use visuals and design to make a bigger impact
- An entrepreneurial spirit (no one is too important to do the office dishes)
- Nice to have, but not a requirement:
- Experience with SaaS B2B products
- Experience using design tools like Photoshop, Sketch or similar
- Experience with the Jobs to be done framework
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?