WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help run our Memory HQ in Oslo. You will help us make the office even better to work from, and then the team to have an even better workday. You love organizing, solving problems and you love working with people.
- Maintenance Office & Kitchen
- Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvement
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?