WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Team by providing top-notch product vision and strategy. You need to be strategic, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us.
You care deeply about your profession. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or feature release. You own the strategy behind the product along with its roadmap and must work with the product team to build what matters. We're looking for a great Product Manager who will be the responsible for defining the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product that the engineering team will build. You will lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception through to its launch. You are great at communicate in person and you build better relationships as well as better products.
- Function as a project manager for dedicated development teams
- Responsible for deliveries for those teams and make sure things move forward and in the right direction
- Assist VP of Product in identifying market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth
- Work collaboratively with engineers and cutting edge technologies
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Background from engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in a product management, engineering and technology strategy role is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making is a plus
- Experience from SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies is a plus
- Ability to promote the merits of Timely products internally and externally
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?