WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are. Visit memory.ai for more info on our company!
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Team with your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Android solutions. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us. You are also very comfortable with modern architecture like MVP and MVVM.
- You’ll help keep the quality top-notch in Memory
- Build large scale mobile apps for Android, first out is our product Timelyapp.com
- Developing and running quality tests, and documenting and analyzing test results
- Deliver clear, actionable insight to the Product Teams
- Strong background from engineering and Android development
- Programming experience in Java development on Android platforms
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs: RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- A sense of good UX
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance is a plus
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work remote in a European timezone or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?
Visit memory.ai open positions!