WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Team by building awesome iOS applications and great insight. You think from first principles instead of following the herd. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us.
- Serve as a key technical resource for building mobile applications and APIs
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new Internet-based products
- Participate in on-call duties to keep software systems up and running
- Self-motivated with the ability to independently troubleshoot issues and errors to resolution and to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Experience building iOS Apps using Objective-C/Swift and/or experience building Android Apps using Java/C++
- Experience working on commercial product with paying users, preferably from that product’s early stages or at least having built a particular part of commercial product by yourself/mostly by yourself (please describe this thoroughly)
- Mac dev experience is a big + (please describe)
- Apple watch dev experience is a big + (please describe)
- Deep technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development.
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?