Video Content Creator
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, We are looking for an exceptional individual to help our Growth Team evolve our brand identity into something that radically stands out amongst tech companies. We believe in creating content that helps our customers get their job done better. We believe genuine content that communicates what we stand for – not 'content marketing' created with the sole purpose of selling our product – is what builds authority, respect and will gravitate customers towards us.
You're a great team player, and you're looking to build something incredible with us. You enjoy creating a plan, setting a deadline and executing on it. You're full of initiative, and you don't need someone to tell you exactly what to do, and when to do it.
Make sure you add your work/portfolio to your application. Only candidates with portfolio will be considered.
- You'll work closely with our content team to create engaging video content that attracts new customers and positions Memory as a world-class company to work in
- You'll interview customers about how they use Timely, and turn their stories into digestible case studies
- You'll create everything from explainer videos for our marketing websites, to videos showing users how to get started with our products
- 2+ years of experience with creating video content
- Experience with making motion graphics, tutorials and other content aiming to sell software
- A master at using movie editing software (FinalCut Pro, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects or similar.)
- You're able to work independently, create your own schedule and deliver on time with minimal supervision
- A wholistic approach to content; You understand how to use visuals and design to make a bigger impact
- An entrepreneurial spirit (no one is too important to do the office dishes)
- Nice to have, but not a requirement:
- Experience with SaaS B2B products
- Experience using design tools like Photoshop, Sketch or similar
- Experience with the Jobs to be done framework
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?