Digital Marketing Specialist
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfill this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to manage our paid marketing channels.
- Day to day management of our existing paid marketing channels (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn++)
- Experiment with new marketing channels to find ways to acquire customers with optimal ROI
- Prepare reports and present results to internal stakeholders
- Work with designers and engineers to create new landing pages to optimize the performance of our marketing
- Monitor and improve SEO performance
- 2+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics is a must
- Experience working with SEO
- Up-to-date knowledge and an interest about the current digital marketing trends and technologies
- Experience creating and analyzing performance reports
- Excellent written communication skills (English)
- Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with the Jobs-to-be-done framework
- Experience working with SaaS in a B2B context
- Experience with the Lean Startup methodology
- As a person you:
- Are extremely results-oriented and get a kick out of seeing results improve
- Are able to work independently and systematic with minimal supervision
- Enjoy continuously tweaking ads, placements, keywords and landing pages to squeeze out every drop of performance
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and ability to adapt quickly to change
- Have initiative, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit (no one is too important to do the dishes in the office)
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?