WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for exceptional individuals to help our Product Team as great User experience designers and User interface designers. Design and user experience are at the forefront of everything we do. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us. You care deeply about your profession. You are a very talented and love working in fast-paced environment. You are great at communicate in person and you build better relationships as well as better products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS UX DESIGNER
- Developing prototypes
- Mocking up designs and designing specs
- Researching and analyzing user experience and behavior to iterate and traction test
RESPONSIBILITIES AS UI DESIGNER
- Design site interfaces and graphics
- Do customer analysis
- Perform design research
- Create branding and interactive and animated designs
TECHNOLIGIES WE USE
- Rails for the backend
- React for the frontend
- Python for data processing, machine learning and analysis
- Objective C for iOS development
- Java for Android development
- Background from UI/UX design
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical
- Solid understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices is a plus
- Strong creative and visual skills; the ability to explain your thinking; strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and with a team
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?