Looking to exercise your talent for design in a creative and collaborative environment? We are looking for an exceptional designer to create intuitive designs for our web, desktop and mobile products.
- Designs for our web and mobile apps
- Take full responsibility of design tasks: from prototype to feature release
- Design site interfaces, graphics, animation
- Support the marketing team in achieving their goals
- Research and analyze user experience and behavior to iterate and traction test
- Perform regular customer analysis
- UI/UX design background
- You know Sketch, Photoshop, wireframing, prototyping tools, animation tools, HTML, CSS
- Strong focus on creating a better user experience
- Advanced conceptual and visual skills
- A considered approach to problem solving — taking into account all states and exceptions
- Able to explain your thinking clearly
- A fluent English speaker and writer, able to communicate clearly with our remote team
- Design-led company focus
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want, or…
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WE ARE MEMORY
We create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, which is currently used by 4,000 companies from 160 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and just under half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?