Memory is looking for an exceptional Web application engineer with 3+ years of experience in building scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails to work on our current product. You will be working with a team of engineers to build and design the next big feature, improve application performance, scalability and deployment.
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Git, Heroku
- Experience working with AWS, specially EC2 and RDS
- Experience working with 3rd party API’s
- Liaise with developers and designers to identify and scope new features
- Gather and address technical and architectural design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?