VP of Product
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to help our Product Leadership Team. You will be responsible for developing an end-to-end solution including strategic planning, analysis, reporting, and financials, and will work with an agile cross functional team of product managers, engineers, client services, and marketing to bring a product to market that will fundamentally impact the way we live our lives.
- Define a product strategy that is aligned to business objectives
- Develop and manage a product roadmap
- Define and establish key performance metrics that determine success
- Participate in scrums as a product owner with engineering
- Develop and execute product go to market in collaboration with client services and marketing
- Serve as product evangelist and subject matter expert with clients and partners
- Work with executive leadership team on new business development opportunities
- Build strong relationships across the organization to ensure cross-functional collaboration
- Long background from product management preferable in SaaS
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute tactically while working towards a long term vision
- Excellent in cooperating and engaging with engineering, QA, marketing, sales, and support organizations
- Experience managing product teams
- Strong analytical background, capable of defining appropriate metrics and use data in the decision making process
- Plusses include prior software development experience, experience in advertising planning, buying or selling solutions
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical and have a high emotional intelligence
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?