VP of Engineering
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for an exceptional individual to lead our engineers! You need to be results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us. You lead by example, you are able to contribute to code and have a deep understanding of our stack You proactively see and remove any obstacles that stand in the way of engineering productivity.
- Partner with the CEO and CTO to create a technical vision and roadmap for the company
- Become the go-to resource for the engineering and design team on a wide range of technical problems
- Cultivate high employee engagement, performance and commitment to the product through a motivational & visionary approach
- Recruit outstanding technical talent in a highly competitive market
- Maximize team productivity and build loyalty by deeply understanding & incorporating various motivations, working styles and preferences
- Build strong relationships across the organization to ensure cross-functional collaboration
- Strong background from engineering
- 3+ years managing high-performing teams that exemplify a culture of excellence
- Experience working at a fast-paced technology company
- Built and delivered products that have scaled
- Demonstrated passion for and success in attracting, assessing, and closing highly skilled candidates
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical and high emotional intelligence
- Great at communicate in person and in written with our remote teams
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from wherever you want or -
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?