Customer Success - Support/Sales
WE ARE MEMORY
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for exceptional individuals to join our Customer Success Team. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us. We are looking for people who have some experience with SaaS sales. Your day to day job will be demo calls, hosting webinars, and interacting with leads through our CRM system.
What does it mean to be apart of the Customer Success crew?
Sales at Memory means we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Memory brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, Memory as a whole. Our communication style is personal, friendly, corky, and fun! We're extremely focused on building solid strong relationships, so we listen carefully are always generous and kind. We are empathetic and emotionally intelligent. We love to talk to people and care deeply about them and our profession. In this role you will work as part of an ambitious team and display ownership and proactivity in building those strong relationships with our future customers. You will also have the opportunity to help build this team from scratch, working on process implementation and creation.
- Primarily inbound sales through webinars and web meetings
- Host and design Demo Meetings and Webinars
- You will be a part of the Customer Support Team
- Providing a great experience for Memory prospective customers
- Engaging with potential and current customers to assess mutual fit
- Helping early stage customers get started with our product, Timely
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Background from Sales/Support and hosting webinars
- Background from SaaS
- A genuine enjoyment and knowledge of technology
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong on organization and time management
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable
- Intellectually curious and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?